The marriage that changed my life.. (part 2)

.... i said to myself that this is something i could only dream of happening and this is actually happening with me. As i was in my own world thinking about all girly things i suddenly came back to reality as i felt the pain of piercing my ears. to my surprise i got pierced twice in a single ear. Now i had a second hole in my earlobe. My sisters friends said that my sister had told them to do so. i was shocked. one was ok, i could carry that as now a days most of the guys of my age have piercings but not two like girls. her friends told me, that would distinguish me from all the other guys out there and make me look more feminine. I knew what didi's friends were upto but did not know their limits. They did not stop at all. They kept on going one step after another. I knew in my heart that they are going to make me look like a girl for sure. The girls took a pic of me in that gown that i was wearing during my waxing. I was still in that. The girls said that i would feel relaxed and comfortable in them.  By this time my didi had come back to check on my transformation. I was looking at her traditional bangles. I complemented her saying that they are looking very pretty and the mehendi had become very dark and still had long time before she could clean her hands for the dried mehendi to be washed off. She had applied nilgiri which makes the colour dark. She told me not to worry. i would get my own set one day, and she complemented me on my mehendi. She said that mine was also getting darker as the time passed. I felt shy and everyone started teasing me. didi got a good set of long earrings for me and she gave it to me. she said i cant wear it now as the ears were freshly pierced and it would pain more if i wear long and heavy earrings. Didi saw my hair and said that my hairs are very small and cant be styled as a girls hair could and she felt bad that after putting so much of effort my look cant be completed without my hair done. She told her friends to style as she wanted it but my hairs were acting boyish. They were not ready to be styled as a girls hair. Preeti, again didi's friend who had a beauty parlour suggested that i can go for hair extensions. Didi said that it is a wonderful idea and her face started glowing with the idea as the picture in her mind to see me dressed as a girl would now be completed. So Preeti rushed to get the hair extensions and came back in half an hour. She said that she would do the keratin bonded hair extensions for me which are like permanent. After they are done they would be there forever. Finally i was getting long hairs. Felt so good. The hairs were like real human hairs which was very similar to my hair colour, but didi said that we can take care of it after we get it done. It took hell lot of time and too much of patience for my hair to come out perfect. Preeti glued the extensions onto my hairs and i could feel the volume and heavyness of the hairs. Preeti got me curled hairs as suggested by didi. She said that when it is completed, it would look very pretty on me. As Preeti was getting my hair done, didi saw that my lips are getting dried up. She told Sonali to apply some lip balm on my lips. she said she only has one and she could not share due to hygiene. Didi agreed and then told Sonali to get a lip balm from my wardrobe where my newly bought cosmetics were kept. Sonali brought Nivea fruity shine.. the cherry one. As didi's hands were still busy with the mehendi, Sonali applied it to me. I loved the fragrance of it. it was so good and my lips were like very smooth and creamy. Didi asked me if its ok now. I said its great. like the taste. All started to giggle. As i was young and in my teenage, Preeti put a red strand on the area behind my right ear. Didi liked the idea. it looked wonderful and hot. Finally the hair extensions were properly done. I was looking very pretty and like a young teenage girl with those curly long hairs. my hairs were washed and given a good style. It was a very feminine cut. My hairs were left open and i was feeling all girly girly. My hairs were also coloured in a burgandy shade. It was very light but complemented my red strand. 
       
        It was sangeet the next day and the time was running out from the clock. We had started my transformation in the morning and now it was about to be 10.00 pm. i was told by my sister to change my clothes. i was given a bra. Didi helped me to hook it properly. She said that a bra is very essential for a women and it also gives the breasts a proper and a firm shape. i said i dont have any breasts, so didi told me not to worry. She had arranged something for me. She went to her wardrobe and got a pair of silicone breasts. They were looking very realistic and they could be stuck to the chest which gave an image of actual breasts. She helped me to remove my bra. Didi took her time to set it properly and stuck it on my chest. I asked her what would mom think about it and she said that mom is too busy to pay any attention to me, this was true as mom was running here and there for all the arrangements. Didi then slowly started lifting her hands off the freshly stuck breasts as the glue by now had dried and the breasts sat properly on me and didi turned me to the mirror. Believe me, it was looking as if i was born with them. The breasts were a bit heavy which gave them the natural drop that a women has. When didi slowly released it she said that it would pull mw down as the breasts are heavy. I could actually feel myself pulling down as she released it. I saw my breasts and felt so great. Didi then put my hairs on both my shoulders. it came till my cleavage line. Now no one could say that i was born a boy, even i felt for a second that i was a girl since birth. Didi then gave me the bra she had got for me. My breasts now fitted perfectly in the cups. It was a teen t-shirt bra. Didi said that i may feel it a bit uncomfortable but she said that it is going to give my breasts proper lift and good support. I was very happy to have my own breasts and to wear a bra. I also got a good cleavage because of the bra. By this time mine n didi's mehendi were had dried and were ready to be cleaned. Didi cleaned hers first and then she helped me to clean mine. When i saw my hands i was astonished at what i saw. my hands were looking thin and feminine. I told my sister and she said thats why she told me to get it done. I thanked her for everything she did for me. She gave me a very girly hug and in response even i did the same. i did not feel like i am a guy at that moment, and i was sure i was not going to feel it for a long long time. i was still only in my bra and a skirt. Didi said that i dont want guys to see me like this as they would look at me in a very strange way, as if they are undressing me. I could not understand it as i had never experienced it. Didi then gave me a top to wear which was matching the skirt. The skirt was black in colour and the top was a T- back top. My bra straps were easily visible and didi teased me saying that i should look a bit sexy. We had our food and all my sisters friends had planned to sleep in our house. Didi applied some kajal on my water line of both my eyes and said that it would help me cool my eyes and make it look beautiful. My eyes were big compared to other guys. so it was like an added advantage. We slept late that night. Next day morning, I woke up before anyone else and straight  went to the mirror to get a glimpse of myself in it. i was looking beautiful and flawless. Soon everyone woke up and the house was full of hustle bustle as it was the sangeet today. Soon i heard the door knocking. I thought that it might be my sisters friends and i went to open the door. After i opened the door i was shocked to see who was standing in front of me. It was my mom. At first she did not realize that it was me. She said, " beta Sonal ko bolo jaldi tayaar ho jaye, late ho raha hai." Then she started staring at me. She asked me who i was as she had never seen me but she said that my face is very similar to her son. Hearing that i was more shocked. But till wen would i hide from her. After two days i was meeting her, that too in such a condition. The last time we met she saw me as a boy and now all of a sudden i have a fully grown breast and long curly hairs and two holes in both my earlobes.I thought that with my sister going out of the house to her hubbies house, even i would have to leave the house. I made myself ready and bold and told her that i am Aradhya, your son. She was stunned, and kept on looking at me. She then left all that she had in her hand and came inside the room and sat on the bed and told me to sit besides her. By this time, my didi came out of the washroom and was happy to see mom. i was surprised to see that she is calm and pretending like nothing happened. Even didi sat besides mom and they both started to look at me.....

                                                                                              to be continued.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment