The marriage that changed my life


        It was my sisters wedding and we all family members were excited and very busy. I was a cross dresser and secretly used to go to my sisters room and use her things as hers and my sizes are almost similar. Namita di knew about my cross dressing habit and as i was younger, she understood me and helped me. As this was her wedding, while buying cosmetics for her she also bought it for me so that i can have my own set and after she leaves, i can use her room which were full of dresses n shoes which she was not going to take to her new house. while buying accessories for her such as bangles n rings n other things, she always bought an extra pair of it for me which were of my size. for her wedding dress, she got a lehenga and for me, as far as my male clothes are concerned, i got the traditional sherwani. But as a gift to me, my di and i had again been for shopping for clothes for my inner female. i got 3 long skirts and matching top fr all the skirts. i even got an expensive anarkali dress and matching accessories and heels and cosmetics too. I was so happy and excited,  but felt so sad that i cud nt wear it on her wedding. On this, my sister said that she has a surprise for me. i could never guess what that was.
       It was Mehendi and all were getting there Mehendi put on. My didi's mehendi was looking very pretty on her hands and feet. her nailpolish was also complementing her Mehendi. Once again i was sad as i could not participate and get my Mehendi done. Then Sonali, one of didi's friend came to me and told me to get my Mehendi done as even men now a days apply it. Didi was talking to mom for a long time and then they both seem to agree on something. They both looked at me and i was confused as i did not know what they were thinking. This marriage was full of surprises for me. Didi came to me with her friends and she asked me if i would like to join her friends for a beauty treatment. How could i say no to this, But i feared my mom would not like it. My sister had taken permission from my mother for piercing my ears. Remember i told you they both were looking at me and agreeing to something.. this was what it was. Both had not told me about it  but. Here, my sisters friends took me to my sisters room where all my clothes were kept (my feminine clothes) my didi had planned this for me. She had even told all her friends to do what they were to do to me. Two of her friends out of five had beauty parlour and they were to help my sister to get ready for her wedding. There started my journey of becoming a girl, which i was unaware till didi's friends told me. They starting doing my manicure and pedicure, My nails had actually grown long. Had not got time to cut it in the midst of the wedding's hustle bustle. They gave me a nice French manicure which i didn't realise as my face was covered with face pack which would be followed by a series of beauty treatment for my face. After such a lovely treatment, i was feeling so fresh. Looking at my nails i felt so good. they were looking so pretty, but i said that they would have to remove it as i cant wear nailpolish n roam around as i am a boy.They said not to worry. they would take it out later. I agreed. As my face treatment was done, one of my sisters friend suggested that my eyebrows should be threaded. i really got scared. I knew it would take atleast a month for the brows to grow back. But any how they were keen to get it done. They told me how to hold my brows so that it would pain less. As they finished, they showed me. It was so feminine and i just loved it. Thinking about mom i got scared, and they said they would handle my mom. Somehow they succeeded in convincing me. Now they started with waxing the body. I was wearing my jeans and a T shirt so they told me to change into my sisters nightie. It was sleeveless and was open from everywhere. The bottom was like a skirt so they could slide it up for waxing my legs. Thankfully they did not want me to bear the pain and so they brought veet. This is a hair removal cream which removes hairs without any pain at all. They first started with my legs and then my arms. Later they did my chest and my back. Most of the time I was staring at my freshly painted nails. They were looking so pretty. I couldn’t wait more for the Mehendi to be applied to me. The girls then started to apply a cream after waxing. My body now felt so smooth and sexy. I was already feeling very feminine. All the feminine things the girls were doing they had excuses for each of it. Most of the time they convinced me that mom wont say anything. The marriage was to be conducted in my didi’ s husbands town, most of our important relatives were not present. We would have a small reception in our town after her wedding. Coming back to my transformation, by this time I was done with my threading, facials, waxing, manicure and pedicure. I cant describe it in words how feminine I was feeling. Some of the girls even complemented me saying that if I dress up as a girl I would look very convincing. No body could say if I was a boy or a girl. Didi had bought me heels as I had mentioned earlier. It was a beige coloured stiletto and had five inch of heels. I had worn my sisters heels which normally used to be 3inches, but this was challenging for me. The girls then prepared to pierce my ears. It was painful but I said to my self that being a girl is not an easy thing. While the girls were busy in my transformation, Ankita, another friend of my sister took some time to tell me things about women. How they walk how they talk and how to communicate with others and the list went. She said the most important thing is the expression. If I express myself properly as s women, then no body would doubt me to be a guy, I said to my self  
                                                                                                             To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment