The marriage that changed my life.. (part 3)

.... Their looks started to give me shivers and that could be heard by my bangles rattling with each other which didi had made me wear at night. Didi felt bad and she came and sat besides me and and hug me tight. I could feel my fake breasts being crushed, but the warmth of the sisterly love made me calm down and once again i decided, whatever happens, i am ready to deal with it.

Remember me telling you that my sister had spoken something to my mom in private? It seems that my mom already knew what all is happening in the room where i was being transformed. Whenever my sister used to go out of the room, she used to tell mom about the progress of my femdom. My mom gave such a reaction to me as she never expected me to look so feminine, as if i was born a girl. I had thick and long eyebrows which helped me to get a perfect arch shaped eyebrows, and the extensions did the rest of the job to make me more girly with that curly salon treated hairs. My mom then spoke to me. The first thing she said was "beti" which means daughter in Hindi. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Mom said that didi had told her everything and she felt bad that i could not directly tell her. My face had become red. My sisters friends one by one got up and started to get ready for the day. I told mom and sister that we can go to other room as didi's friends would change their clothes, to which one of her friend said that there's no need for anyone to go out as there was no guy and all were girls. I did not even feel wierd when she said that as i did not consider myself that i was a male anymore. I was all female, except for one part of my body which really made me hate it more and more. As mom was talking to me and making me understand about my upcoming life and how i should be from this day till my last breath, my sister was tying my hairs as it had become a bit messed up while i was sleeping. Mom said that she has a lot of work to do and that we both sisters need to get ready and look like princesses for my sisters wedding. all went to bath and at last after everybody, i took bath. I was afraid for the breasts as they may fall down after the soap touched them but they did not. i felt so feminine touching my breasts and taking a shower and took almost 45 minutes to come out. Now i understood why women take so long to take bath and get ready. To my surprise everyone was ready and dressed very beautifully and were on to their make up. I saw my bed and my clothes were ready for me to wear. It was a pretty white anarkalli dress with golden border which was having a deep back and the front was worked with a lot of embroidery. No wonder the dress was so heavy. The front was as such that my cleavage was clearly visible. To make it more sexy didi gave me a plunge bra which plunges the breasts a bit for that extra added sexappeal. Didi made me wear the bra correctly and gave me a moisturizer to apply all over my body. I felt so sexy touching my soft and smooth skin. Didi helped me to apply on my back as my dress had deep back. She did not want me to have dried skin. The fragrance of the moisturizer was very feminine and even gave a shine to my skin and made it look very fresh. Didi then told me to get dressed. After i wore the dress, i was very uncomfortable as the bra was actually plunging my busts and that was clearly visible. Didi then gave me the dupatta for it which hid most of the breasts but it did give a slight hint of what was peeping from inside... She then pinned it up neatly and started with my make up. By the time i was dressing, all my didi's friends along with her had already dressed up and waiting for me to get dolled up. Again all the hot and sexy ladies were on me to make me look like one of them. I was made to wear a red lipstick and had a smoky eyeshadow and some blush for the function. My cheeks shined when i smiled. My ears had healed by now and my sister gave me a slightly heavy earring which were long and sexy to wear for the sangeet as the small ones were not suitable for the function. They were dangling on my ears and i was pretty uncomfortable as it was very new to me as the other feminine things on me. Didi then gave me the necklace,similar to that of the earrings. i was also given bangles and rings to make me all accessorized. My second studd was of real diamond that my sister was gifted by her in-laws which she gave me as a token of sisterly love. It was really good. Last but not the least, i got a pair of anklets which made a very feminine sound when i moved walked. my toenails were also painted and gave a very feminine look and the anklet made my legs feel like a women's feet. The sangeet went pretty well and had a lot of fun to dance as a girl. I was given touch ups again and again so that i looked hot and sizzling all the time. I enjoyed my new life and cried thinking how lucky i was. my didi saw this and she came to me and asked what happened. I told her how i was feeling and she was so happy hearing that i was happy and hugged me again.

The wedding was after a week as we did not have a good and auspicious day till then for the wedding. This was the time when only me, didi and mom were together and no one else. All the guests had gone to their respective home. we had also come back to my hometown. Didi told me that this one week is very important to her as this week was the only time that she had to spend at her own house. She would be going to her new family and living there after her wedding. Didi told me that this whole week she wanted to go to all the places where she used to go with her friends and she even told me to join in. I said that i did not have any feminine clothes that i could wear and go with her and there was no way that i could have again turned into a guy after so much of efforts and dedications put to make me look like this. Didi said there are a lot of her old clothes that she has only worn once or twice, not more than that. She told me to take it. I was so happy... The clothes that i used to wear hiding from everyone, i would wear them in front of everyone...

I decided to wear her black patiyala with a white kurti which didi gave. It was quite tight on me... to which didi said i need to tone down a bit and be slim and trim so that i look good as being fat is not good for the girls as it spoils the body structure. But i had to wear something so i wore the same white kurti. Didi helped me to get it on my body correctly. As the kurti itself had a feminine shape, that of my didi, even i got the similar figure. my breasts were of correct fit in the kurti and it held my busts firmly. It did not bounce much and i was so happy. I felt more confident. then didi told me that she is going to her room to get ready and told me to get ready on my own as she wont be there to always get me dressed. I had to learn on my own. i wore the panty which didi got for me and it was so soft and silky. It was a hipster and helped my manly thing to be in place and not show any bulge. Next i planned to do my make up. I applied a bit of foundation as it helps the make up to last long. But there was a problem. my shaving was creating rashes on my cheeks which were very painful, but i did not tell didi as i thought it would be fine after some time. I applied a nude lipstick and put on mascara. I wanted it to be very simple and felt it was enough. Didi had got me a vanity bag and told me to carry it everywhere we went. I was quite happy with holding it as the gesture while holding the bag is very feminine. Didi had an appointment with kaya skin care clinic for her skin polishing and told me that we would get it done today itself. When we were about to leave didi came to my room to call me and she looked at me with a weird expression. I asked what happened, to which she said that i was missing something. She came to me, opened her purse and took out her kajal. She applied a thick line on the lower water line and then applied a liquid liner on the eyelid. She applied one more coat of mascara and my eyes were looking very fresh and big. Didi told me that make up helps us girls to look better if we wear it correctly. There are many tips and tricks that she said she would teach me before going home she said. We girls were all ready to go. Didi gave me one of her wedges and told me that it would give me good support and height and would even give my hips a lift and would make my movement more feminine.

We had lots of fun and while returning we went to kaya for didi's body polishing. The lady who attended us told that my skin needs polishing more than my sister as my skin had to be properly nourished. They even had some offer and didi agreed to give me the same treatment. The lady knew didi from a very long time as she was a regular customer. She told the lady about me and the lady told didi that instead of going for polishing let me go for hair removal through electrolysis. This would take out the hair permanently and wont grow for a very very long time. She said that she would do my entire body for half the rate as i was a special customer and they would do my facial hair for free..
Didi was sent to a room and me in another. After a long time of process, we were finally done. i was told not to go out in the sun as my skin is very delicate due to the process. Didi touched my skin and she said that its as good as hers and i was complimented a lot. We had a free make up and we left in our car with me covering my face with my sisters dupatta... When i reached home my mom was so happy to see both her daughters happy and beautiful.
                                                                                                    to be continued....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next part please

Post a Comment